Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Update

I did it again. A whole week without a post! Oops...

It's been a good week! Gary repainted the girls room. It's beautiful and it looks so clean. Hopefully once I get all of their toys put away it will stay that way!  I also painted letters for their room. I decided to do their initials instead of their whole names. They did away with the letters that I used for Noah's room and the new, bigger letters at Hobby Lobby would have taken up the whole wall; especially for Caroline's name. Their initials came cute. I can't wait to get them on the wall. 

Noah's room is pretty much finished. His swing came yesterday and we set it up and got it ready.  We only need a few big things and we will be done shopping for baby stuff until after he is here!

Pregnancy is going good. I will be 30 weeks on Sunday. It seems like we are so close, yet still so far away. The bigger I get, the harder things get.  Little things- like putting laundry away, vacuuming, etc. are being put on hold. The clothes get washed, the dishes get washed... any more than that isn't worth the way I feel afterwards... Soon I will be back to running with tons of energy.  These next couple weeks I can slack off to protect this little baby inside of me.

After Caroline was born, I lost a lot of weight... Probably about 30 lbs.  All of my clothes (which look ridiculously tiny right now) are waiting on me. I refuse to buy any bigger clothes... I guess I will be in sweats for a few months! If I get right back to exercising after the doctor gives me the okay~ it should only be a few months... We'll see.

Easter is Sunday! I am excited! I feel like I have been so overwhelmed lately that I haven't really had much time to think about it.  I think that we have everything for the girls' baskets. I always wonder if we did enough. I think that they will be excited though.  I asked Gary to get some plastic Easter eggs from Walmart yesterday and some things to fill them with.  I think he forgot the candy to fill them with because he told me that they were out... and so was Publix... Hmm, I don't think they would be out of Easter candy~ but, who knows!? Anyways... Easter morning the girls will hunt for their baskets that the Easter bunny will hide. Their will also be Easter eggs (plastic) hidden in the yard (hopefully, if the weather holds up) for them to search for. Then we will head to Nonnie and Papa's for Easter brunch and an Easter egg hunt. I think, as long as Gary gets off work on time tomorrow night, we will try to make the night Easter service at church. 
We took the girls to see the Easter bunny last weekend. They peeked down at him from the second story and noticed he did not have any cotton candy to give out. They both decided that they did not want to go see him. We asked them how he would know what to bring and Hannah said, "I will be happy with whatever he brings." haha... Maybe next year!
Either today or tomorrow we will color the eggs that I boiled for the girls. They will get a kick out of that.

Well, I need to go get a little of this messy house sorted out... blah...

I hope that you all have an amazing Easter weekend.

Until next time....

LeeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment