Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am a 23 year old mother to two (and a half), wife to an amazing husband, daughter to wonderful parents, and sister to the world's best brother. I love life.
I renewed a commitment to follow Christ last fall and I love seeing the things that God has in store for me and my family. I love my church and I love growing with people who also know the Lord.
I recently graduated with my BA in Elementary Education and I am working on my MA in Christian Leadership at Liberty University.
I have an amazing, supportive family. My husband supports me and stands by me through thick and thin. I have realized what a strong rock he is for me, especially over the past few months. My amazing children are my passion in life. They have the ability to make me smile even when I'm in the gloomiest of moods. Gary and I are blessed with two little girls, Hannah (2006) and Caroline (2008) and a new addition due in June. Noah, a BOY! I don't know what we are going to do with a boy in the midst of all of this pink but I can't wait to figure it out! :) My parents have always been a strong support system for me. They encourage me, support my decisions, and gently pick me up when I fall. I am blessed to have shared my childhood and now adulthood with an amazing brother, Mike, who spent the last seven months of his life fighting for our freedom over in Afghanistan. How respectable, commendable, and amazing that there are men and women, like my brother, willing to fight and put their lives at risk for us!
As spring and summer are quickly approaching we are anxiously awaiting many new surprises with the addition of Noah to our sweet family, while enjoying this precious time as a family of four. I hope that you enjoy reading about our lives! Feel free to comment; makes things interesting, and possibly might encourage me to keep up with this blog better than my previous failures... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment